At last, after 2 years, I got the repro.

E17, ver 0.24.2

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VVaHfQM7buH7gXJrlzUa62uwet55GtLX?usp=sharing
(may be deleted after 2 months).

The glitch was: some times, I loose the mouse. Only happens when using monitors with different size, with a black zone in the X space.

The first minor glitch I found is that when I push the mouse up on center monitor, then, slide right or left, the mouse get stuck in the corner; this does not happen in the bottom corner (monitors are aligned). When monitors are aligned up, then the glitch happens at the bottom. Mouse hangs in the convex corners, not when there is linear continuity. But, this minor glitch is not really ennoying. Just move the mouse one pixel down, and you can go for work.

It also happens vertically on the right monitor, when sliding down along the left boder of monitor then down, but, not on the left monitor when going right then down. (not related with the presence of gkrellm).

The big bug: What happens more ennoyingly, is when the mouse disapears, and I just found how to repro. Approach the convex visible corner from the middle of the tall monitor, and attack the concave black corner right via the very edge pixel. Then, at this very specific place, the mouse can jump in the void, and disapear in the black zone.

I can repro the bug on the right convex corner, but it's harder to do.

The mouse also gets out of the void more easily by the right than the left.

I do have "shortcuts" associated with mouse being on top (set window full screen) or bottom (set light to max) of monitors.

***

Is there a shop for goodies ? I mean an official shop where a part of the payment goes to the fundation. Nearly 20y of use, it's time to buy a T-Shirt ... Yes I know I can upload an E logo to a random tshirt shop if there is no other way ...

BTW, after my Paypal Donation, I was redirected to http://enlightenment.fr/ which does not work (probably lacks www).

--
 >o_/ DEMAINE Benoît-Pierre (aka DoubleHP) http://benoit.demaine.info/
If computing were an exact science, IT engineers would'nt have work \_o<

"So all that's left, Is the proof that love's not only blind but deaf."
(FAKE TALES OF SAN FRANCISCO, Arctic Monkeys)