Le 11/8/23 à 21:02, Carsten Haitzler a écrit :
On Wed, 8 Nov 2023 09:53:22 +0100 Pierre Couderc via enlightenment-users
<enlightenment-users@lists.sourceforge.net>  said:

Is there a topic to introduce efl under C++.

I have  a problem with "hello world" in Unified C API

If I compile
https://www.enlightenment.org/develop/tutorials/c/hello-world-gui.md with C++ (linux), all is fine.

Il I had a thread, it fails with nothing displayed  :

void start()
{

      while(1)
      {
          sleep(1);
      }
      return;
}
EAPI_MAIN void
efl_main(void *data EINA_UNUSED, const Efl_Event *ev EINA_UNUSED)
{
      _gui_setup();
      thread wait(start);
^^^ this here blocks. the main loop can't run and proc ess events

OK, I understand that.

So cpp is not compatible /a priori/ with efl.

This is the first sense of my post. Is there some topic introducing what can be used or not used ?