Hell, I have 2 problems with Entourage, the autocomplete feature in
Entourage that tries to guess the email address that I am typing, has tons
of old email addresses that do not exist in my address book at all, they are
just email addresses from messages that have come to me over time, and I
would like to not have them in the guesses of email addresses.  Sometimes
someone changes a email address, and it is so similar, and the old one is
always in there, making things a mess, any way to clear those out?

Secondly, Entourage does not report back the correct errors from mailserver,
it almost always says <user not known> but all other mail clients I test
against my mailserver report the correct error message, like mailbox full,
or well, whatever is correct.  This is a known issue from all mailserver
admins, and I would like to know the status of this bug, thanks

T E L  4 1 5 . 8 9 8 . 2 6 0 2 | F A X  4 1 9 . 7 8 1 . 0 0 6 4
Scott Haneda                                    320 Silvio Lane
http://www.newgeo.com                  Novato, California 94949
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                            USA