on 10/08/2003 03:24 AM, Scott Haneda at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I use "create note from message" applescript.  I like it, what I don't like
it all the messages get turned into stylized notes, in some font of a
certain randomness I can not figure out.

The original message is most always plain text, yet the notes inherit some
formatting.  I want all my notes to be monaco 9 like any good email/note etc
should be, what can I do?