Stephen Duxbury - Prestset wrote:

> I use work as my main entourage database and every other day
> or so I copy the database to laptop and home machine.

You might want to use an external drive for your Microsoft User Data folder
with alias in Documents folder.

One user explains how they use this method:

I keep my Microsoft User Data folder on an external pocket firewire drive (a
large capacity USB thumb-drive will suffice if both machines have USB 2.0)
and just keep aliases to it in my Documents folder of all the machines I use
Entourage on (laptop, desktop and occasionally other machines I sit down in
front of for a few hours). Works like a charm and gives me an identical
environment on every machine.

You must quit the Microsoft Database daemon in order to eject the drive.

--
Diane