Lorin Roche wrote:

> Is there a better way to do this? Is the MLM better?

The Mailing List Manager is only for Lists.

> And with rules, should I have a separate rule for each keyword, or include
> two or three in the same rule?

I would put them in different rules. I have a similar situation in that I
get emails from people not in my Address Book all the time. I have rules
that move mail with specific subjects to a folder and it works great. I use
only one criterion. I have my spam filter set to High. I rarely get good
mail in my spam filter.

I also sort my spam folder by Account. This helps me identify the good mail
since there is only one account that users send their questions to for help.

Monitor your Junk E- mail (The Entourage Help Blog)
<http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/08/monitor_your_junk_e_mail.html>

Hope this helps!

--
Diane