Proposal: Friday 3 December for a workers hackshop.

Can we bifuracate on this? :-)

T.

Conor McBride wrote:
Thorsten Altenkirch wrote:

If I'd only know what "birfucate" means...:-) Anyway I bifucated the calendar
a bit. Late Nov, early Dec sounds possible. Or we go for the Epigram-Newyears-pissup
straight away...

That's quite a delay. Hmmm.

By the way, there were two distinct meetings which I had in mind.

(A) Punters' Workshop
    A bit of a workshop where we talk about future bits of language
    design, programs we'd like to write and why we can't just now,
    what we're gonna do about universes, coinduction, you name it.

(B) Workers' Hackshop
    The meeting where mere attendance constitutes volunteering to
    hack on the new implementation of the system, and at which
    internal designs are sketched, responsibilities divided, and
    sound engineering practices dragged back in through the window
    whether I like them or not.

I'm happy to wait until New Year for meeting (A). I'm very keen
for meeting (B) to happen as soon as possible.

Cheers

Conor

PS I forgot one. For what it's worth, October 27 is out too.

|Monday |Tuesday |Wednesday|Thursday |Friday |Saturday |Sunday |
Oct| | |20 |21 |22 |23 |24 |Oct
Oct|25 |26 |27 X |28 X |29 X |30 X |31 X |Oct
Nov|1 |2 |3 |4 X |5 X |6 X |7 X |Nov
Nov|8 X |9 |10 X |11 X |12 |13 |14 |Nov
Nov|15 |16 |17 |18 |19 |20 |21 |Nov
Nov|22 |23 |24 |25 X |26 X |27 X |28 X |Nov
Nov|29 |30 |1 |2 |3 |4 |5 |P45
P45|6 |7 |8 |9 |10 |11 |12 |P45
P45|13 X |14 T |15 Y |16 P |17 E |18 S |19 2004 |P45
P45|20 |21 |22 |23 |24 |25 Xmas |26 |P45

-- Dr. Thorsten Altenkirch phone : (+44) (0)115 84 66516 Lecturer http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~txa/ School of Computer Science & IT University of Nottingham