On 13.06.07 00:07:19, Peter Bradley wrote:
> Laurent Dufréchou wrote:
> > Something has gone wrong :)
> > Installation is more long :)
> > launch a command prompt and execute the install.py
> > It will say that there is a problem with qmake_cfags_thread missing in
> > a file.
> > If that the case just add "qmake_cflag_thread =" (or something like
> > this to the file :)
> >
> > Good luck, and good night!
> >
> Yes you're right!
>
> :)
>
> I tried from a command prompt.  It says:
>
> "Sorry, please install QScintilla2 and
> it's PyQt4 wrapper.
> Error: cannot import name Qsci"
>
> As I said in my OP, it is installed and present in both the qt4 point
> whatever directory and the qt4/lib directory
>
> Goodnight, and thanks for your help.  Perhaps tomorrow will bring
> inspiration.

Did you build and install the python wrapper? That one would be
installed into python's site-packages subdir. You need to build the
python wrapper after building and installing QScintiall itself. The
Wrapper is in the Python subdirectory and can be configured by running
python configure.py in that directory. Afterwards do a make and make
install.

Andreas

--
You are fighting for survival in your own sweet and gentle way.