Sorry for the confusion-- we're discussing a name for something that is not
part of the current strawman. One of the things Sam and I were trying to do was
separate the concerns of modularity and isolation. So there's a
not-fully-worked-out strawman waiting to be written for isolation. That's what
we're talking about a name for.

The rough idea of the impending strawman is that there would be the ability to
create a new ModuleLoader with which one could load modules completely isolated
from the current setting. Thus every instance of a module would be tied to a
particular loader. Per loader, there would never be more than one instance of a
given module, but in an application with multiple loaders, there might be
multiple distinct instances of the same module.

Sorry to have confused things by discussing a non-existent (yet) proposal. :/

Dave