On Sep 17, 2011, at 10:48 PM, Andrea Giammarchi wrote:

> So here I don't understand why Sam had to bring it into the discussion ...
> anyway, still missing the answer from you Brendan:
>
> Why JS.next is bringing StructType and requires an "object description" per
> each created instance ?

Binary data does no such thing! The descriptors are per generated
type-constructor, not per instance.

> What is wrong with new DefinedStruct(propA = 123, propB = 456); or why this
> has not been considered ???

I have no idea what that syntax even means. Are you assigning to free variables
in a call to DefineStruct, or showing parameter default values in the head of a
DefineStruct function definition, or what?

Losing patience here...