Le 06/01/2012 16:54, Andrea Giammarchi a écrit :
there is no security issue ... it's meant like that plus what Mark did not think about, is that if I use

(function () {
   function callback() {}

   var object = {};

   window.addEventListener("no way", object.boundTo(callback), false);

   // later on

   window.removeEventListener("no way", object.boundTo(callback), false);
}());

inside a scope other objects can not reach, nobody will ever be able to retrieve the resulting bound function/object.
Of course, the case you show is not a problem. The problem arise when 2 potentially malicious scripts have access to the same object (Mark used 'Object' as an example). But with modules, module loaders and the end of global scope, I wonder to what extent this happens. i'll answer directly to Mark message to discuss this.

David