the debugger you mention is most likely using the with statement ...

Can we just stick with the answer if it is planned or not? I don't want to
convince you that there are cases where non strict features are needed ...
it is just like that and many times already discussed.

The eval is a non issue, the script cannot be evaluated in any case ... an
eval('"use strict"') is a destructive non sense regardless and it should
simply throw an error. A Function('"use strict";') is another story.

I have never mentioned arguments, neither caller, which would be part of
arguments.callee and not arguments itself.

I can name function expressions, I always do, and the "no strict" is needed
for more than a case.

Again, is there any real reason to not consider a "no strict" directive?
The whole web is running no strict thanks to minifiers so I really would
like to listen to real reasons over already discussed academic debates.