Please note that you do not really create a one-shot function and garbage in
this case, at least if the compiler does his job well. The F# compiler, and
probably many functional language compilers, would correctly inline the lambda
function here.

There’s probably no reason a JavaScript compiler couldn’t do the same here (and
if this becomes a very used pattern, there will be traction to make sure this
works well).

Still bugs me by design we need to create garbage, including one-shot
functions, in order to inline a try/catch to assign to a single "pointer"

```javascript

const ES6_PROXY = ()=>{

  try {

    new Proxy({},{});