Recession!!! What is Recession?

This Story is about a man who once upon a time was selling Hotdogs by
the roadside.
He was illiterate, so he never read newspapers. He was hard of hearing,
so he never listened to the radio.
His eyes were weak, so he never watched television. But
enthusiastically, he sold lots of hotdogs.
He was smart enough to offer some attractive schemes to increase his
sales. His sales and profit went up.
He ordered more a more raw material and buns and use to sale more. He
recruited few more supporting staff to serve more customers.
He started offering home deliveries. Eventually he got himself a bigger
and better stove.
As his business was growing, the son, who had recently graduated from
College, joined his father. Then something strange happened.
The son asked, “Dad, aren’t you aware of the great recession that is
coming our way?”
The father replied, “No, but tell me about it.”
The son said, “The international situation is terrible. The domestic
situation is even worse. We should be prepared for the coming bad
times.”
The man thought that since his son had been to college, read the papers,
listened to the radio and watched TV.
He ought to know and his advice should not be taken lightly.
So the next day onwards, the father cut down the his raw material order
and buns, took down the colorful signboard, removed all the special
schemes he was offering to the customers and was no longer as
enthusiastic.
He reduced his staff strength by giving layoffs.
Very soon, fewer and fewer people bothered to stop at his hotdog stand.
And his sales started coming down rapidly, same is the profit.
The father said to his son, “Son, you were right”. “We are in the middle
of a recession and crisis. I am glad you warned me ahead of time.”

Moral of the Story:
It’s all in your MIND! And we actually FUEL this recession much more
than we think. May this recession not touch us and let it pass on …

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and contains information that is
privileged and confidential. If you, the reader of this message, are not the
intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by return email and delete the original message.

Kirim email ke