Hi Amos

Firstly, that project was 7 years ago... my memory is fading ;)

Our system was the primary, we controlled the E-bus, configuring up PDO's as in the script.

The secondary system was TwinCAT from the client and I was little involved therein, so I cannot speak of experience. But I guess the secondary side is mirrored as you suspected.

I'd set up the primary (E-Bus) and check that it works reliably (OP) with secondary disconnected. Then connect the secondary and scan it. It should reflect the PDO's as configured.

I'm sorry, I don't have more experience with the secondary side. I don't even know whether the sequence of initialization (primary first, then secondary or other way round) is important. I just wanted to note that in principle the slave works as expected.

Good luck!

Richard