Hi!

On 2006-08-12 01:12:13 +0200 Quentin Mathé <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Finishing the GNUstep UI front-end (/Developer/Services/UnitTests)  would be
> nice though.

I tried to run it several times when doing the RSSKit unit tests, but the Nib
file seems to be broken. (Or should I say GNUstep Nib Loading is broken?)
Luckily, Nib loading seems to face a bright future with the recent IB
compatibility contributions. :-))

However, this Nib oviously needs a rebuild. If you fix the Nib, I'd volunteer
in bringing the UnitTests application back to life. :-)

-Günther