Never mind. I found which one it is. The Type 7013's were server chassis and they
don't look like they usually came with video. The Model 595 has the following stats:

Model ID    Machine Type            Processor Speed          Architecture
89          7013-595                    135                    P2SC

The P2SC (Power2 Super Chip) was a 32bit chip. I would guess the machine was probably
put into service in the around 98. This was one of their last 32 bit servers. After
that they went to the 64bit chips. Looks like it probably had 128 Mb of RAM standard
and it most likely tops out at 2Gb. The SCSI buss is SCSI2 and I am almost possitive
that the NIC is 10 MBit.

That help any?

Garl