The case will hold 4 Full height 5" drives, or 8 half height drives. I has two
separate SCSI busses so you can configure 4 on one bus and 4 on the other. I even have
a little shorty centronics cable to bridge between the two busses. I have had 6 half
height drives in this case before (It keeps the drive very, very cool) and it worked
fine. I also have 3.5" to 5.25" rail adapters for at least 4 drives and I could
probably come up with more. If that works for you let me know.

Garl