Anyone else overclock at all? What kind of problems? My machine
is super stable at 3495Mhz but pushing it over that causes
programs to just die whenever they want. I'm really not sure if
it's because of my graphics card being pushed a little more than
it can handle or the cpu clock just isn't ticking quite right.
My rusty old GeForce3 is in dire need of replacement but I was
just interested in knowing if anyone else has much experience
with similar symptoms because I want to push my CPU higher. At
3588Mhz the temp is still under 90 degrees Farenheit.

thanks,

Mr O.