Since we've closed out our charnelton place Machine Room we have some
equipment we're trying to move.

five Lucent PM-3 portmasters

these are very handy if you need to provide direct dial-in services;
it might be possible to repurpose them to work as an ISDN endpoint ;
or if you have a loose T-1 and want to make the war-dialer from heck
they can be conifgured to do out-bound calling

see http://portmasters.com
if you want to find out more about the equipment

contact me off-list for more details

--
Metaphors for system administration -----------------------------------------------
bailing the titanic with paper cups: or polishing the deck chairs thereof