24" has a native resolution of 1920x1200. 20" and 22" are
1680x1050. Pretty much any *new* ATI or Nvidi card will do the
trick however my 24" forced me into an upgrade because I do in
fact play a few games and trying to play at native resolution
brought my existing card to its digital knees.

That be all
Mr O.