I'm going, but that was before the addition of the Friday night event. I can only attend on Saturday.

Kevin Kenan
Managing Director
K2 Digital Defense
www.k2dd.com
541-914-2592

On Feb 26, 2008, at 2:22 PM, John Sechrest wrote:

Remember that there is both a Friday night  and a Saturday component.

Hal Pomeranz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

% > Who all here is going to Beaver Barcamp?
%
% Me.  Carpool scheduling to begin later this week (say, Thursday).
%
% --
% Hal Pomeranz, Founder/CEO      Deer Run Associates      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
%     Network Connectivity and Security, Systems Management, Training
% EUGLUG mailing list
% euglug@euglug.org

-----
                       .           computers and the Internet