If you do a presentation in Google Docs, Power Point for example, you
can use images.

As long as you trust your collaborators, you may make the links private
to a degree in each document's sharing settings. It can be very bulky,
but a nice way to exclude information is to have a global doc with
semi-external links depending on content and who you wish to view/edit.

--Kaplan