  1) Re: Questions about wiring aux 12v bat to dc conv
  2) Re: Current Eliminator News(3 more days)
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  3) Re: thoughts and questions
        by "Joseph H. Strubhar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Current Eliminator News (Today a 62 mile race)
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  5) Re: Nedra in Vegas 2003
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  6) Re: Measuring Current
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  7) Re: thoughts and questions
        by "1sclunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Current Eliminator News(3 more days)
        by "1sclunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: DCP
        by Rich Rudman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Fw: thoughts and questions
        by "1sclunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Kick in the pants 0 to 60 in 2.5 seconds.
 12) Re: thoughts and questions
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Tom Swift and his Electric Runabout
 14) Re: Air Cooled Controllers
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: liquid cooled 8" ADC
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) February Meeting  2/11  Seattle EV Association
        by "Steven S. Lough" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) RE: Air Cooled Controllers
        by "George Tylinski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Kick in the pants 0 to 60 in 2.5 seconds.
        by "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Air Cooled Controllers
        by "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Current Eliminator News(3 more days)
        by Rod Hower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: thoughts and questions
        by Henry Deaton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
I found a battery that is sealed and will take a charge under 14.2 forever
14.2 to 14.9 is float.  If your converter is around 13.9 or so it shouldn't
hurt the battery.  Lawrence Rhodes.....