  1) Re: Still having weird driveline problems
        by "Mark Grasser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Still having weird driveline problems
        by Christopher Zach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Do I have a bad potbox?
        by Mark Hastings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) sticky contactors
        by brian baumel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: EV's make it to the comics   , Prices on Tecky Stuff.
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: More Direct Drive Discussion
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: More on SepEx
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Still having weird driveline problems
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) unsubscribe
        by "john" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: The math for a 1000 mile pack
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: sticky contactors
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: The math for a 1000 mile pack
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) RE: Motorbike trying to get 100km
        by "Mark Fowler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: HV wiringquestion
        by John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Anybody try one of these?
        by Danny Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Anybody try one of these?
        by Jim Walls <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Need help replacing an ATtiny26
        by "Paul G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) RE: Motorbike trying to get 100km
        by "Robert Chew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) RE: 93 Toyota p/u Acceleration
        by "Curtis Hollingshead" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Need help replacing an ATtiny26
        by Steven Ciciora <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: HV wiringquestion
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Diode for Curtis/Albright contactor
        by Mike Chancey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Need help replacing an ATtiny26
        by Martin K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: Diode for Curtis/Albright contactor
        by Bob Bath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: Diode for Curtis/Albright contactor
        by "Paul G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) A Look at the Wayland Invitational II 7/29/06 [part two]
        by "Roy LeMeur" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message --- Just happens to be a T5 for sale on Ebay. There is a photo of the gear assembly from the top. I'm going to take back my statement about the tailshaft moving. I don't think it's possible. I think removing the trans and pulling the top cover will show what's wrong. There's 4 days left on the T5 and there are no bids. Don't know if it fits your aplication though. There are different input and output shaft configurations.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/borg-warner-t-5-borg-warner-t5-t-5-5-speed-toploader-nr_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33733QQihZ013QQitemZ230015720196QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Mark Grasser
78 #358
BIG REDs
http://members.rennlist.com/mgrasser
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Zach" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: "Mark Fowler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ev@listproc.sjsu.edu>
Subject: RE: Motorbike trying to get 100km
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 05:36:55 +1000

Hi Robert,

That is a huge pack (72v, 200Ah) for a motorbike!
(My clubman pack is the same Wh - 144v, 100Ah)
Where would you fit it all on a bike?
It's the size of a large aquarium, and it weighs 120kg plus mounts and
cabling.

As for the price (I assume AU$), 12K is about right.
You might get them cheaper as part of a bulk (> 500 batts) purchase.

There have been some bad stories about TS batts.
They are certainly not racing batteries.
More like the equivalent of golf cart batts.
High capacity, but not very high current output (3C max).

Kokams are more appropriate for a fast EV (7-10C max current) with
similar volume and weight to TS.
(They cost about 2x the TS price last time I looked)

A123s are for drag racers with their max 100C current.
(According to the graphs from the RC site posted recently, they stay
above 2.2v with a 40C discharge - that's 2.2v x 60A = 132W out of
something smaller than a D cell - if only they made EV sized batts that
didn't need a whole bunch of fancy welding to connect them all together)
(I think you'd be looking at about US$60K for a similar sized pack)

Search for local singles online @ Lavalife http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23198&_t=751140432&_r=emailtaglines_search_aug06&_m=EXT
        Thanks Mike, and everyone.  Will do.  Looks like the first change
needs to be the controller.

        Appreciate all the feedback.

        Curtis.