  1) RE: Rebates/Incentives/Credits, Was: Debating purchasing an EV
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dana Havranek)
  2) Jessie James should build electric motorcycles
        by Chip Gribben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) RE: Distilled water sources. Was: Re: Reviving flooded batteries
        by TiM M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Where did the RAV4 go?
  5) Re: Jessie James should build electric motorcycles
        by MIKE WILLMON <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Distilled water sources. Was: Re: Reviving flooded batteries
        by "Doc Kennedy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: my battery fire
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Discharged Batteries
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: EVLN(Lotus' 644hp E-SUV, 350mi range, 155mph top speed)
        by "Death to All Spammers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Distilled water sources.
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Jessie James should build electric motorcycles
        by "Dmitri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: EVLN(Lotus' 644hp E-SUV, 350mi range, 155mph top speed)
        by "Jay Caplan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) RE: Weird Battery Problem
        by "Fred Hartsell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Jessie James should build electric motorcycles
        by lyle sloan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Where did the RAV4 go?
        by Christopher Zach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Distilled water sources. Was: Re: Reviving flooded batteries
        by "Matt Kenigson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: EVLN(Lotus' 644hp E-SUV, 350mi range, 155mph top speed)
        by Bill Dube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Battery Washing, was: Re: my battery fire
        by "Matt Kenigson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) 8D verses 6 Volt batteries
        by xx xx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Distilled water sources. Was: Re: Reviving flooded batteries
        by Danny Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: EVLN(Lotus' 644hp E-SUV, 350mi range, 155mph top speed)
        by xx xx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: my battery fire
        by "Matt Kenigson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: EVLN(Lotus' 644hp E-SUV, 350mi range, 155mph top speed)
        by Bill Dube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Doug,

Illinois.

I'm actually quite surprised they have a program.

The rebate is for up to $4,000.00.

Dana

From: "Doug McKee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sorry Dana,
> Do you live in one of the states guessed?
> Doug

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Just saw Jessie James of West Coast Choppers was fined $275,000 by the CARB for violating emission regulations on his customer's motorcycles. It was like 50 custom bikes he made that were in violation. Ouch.

Think of the electric motorcycles you could build for $275,000.

Chip

Matt,
     Where are you buying your distilled water? I
typically buy it in one gallon jugs at the local
grocery store. If I can get the house brand on sale
it's about .89/gallon. If I have to spring for the
name brand stuff, Sparklets or some such, it's about
$1.29 a gallon. Who knows, we pay more for gas out
here in Southern California, so maybe they give us a
break on the water. I go through about 2 gallons month
on my 24 battery truck.

TiM

Get your own web address.

Yes.  The if I come to your house with cash option.  Lawrence
Rhodes.........
From: Chip Gribben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 1:36 pm
Subject: Jessie James should build electric motorcycles
To: EV Discussion List <ev@listproc.sjsu.edu>

> Just saw Jessie James of West Coast Choppers was fined $275,000 by
>
> the CARB for violating emission regulations on his customer's
> motorcycles. It was like 50 custom bikes he made that were in
> violation. Ouch.
>
> Think of the electric motorcycles you could build for $275,000.
>
> Chip

FYI,

A Sears water purifier which sells, on sale as low as $50 and $100 normally
can make
99% pure, demineralized water at a rate of 2-4 gallons a day for a few cents
of electricity
per gallon. It pays for itself in convenience good water for your EV and
yourself.

Doc Kennedy