  1) RE: Voltage Across Contacts
        by Cor van de Water <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: EV achilles' heel
        by "Peter & Kyla" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: EV achilles' heel - Trailer thoughts
        by jukka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: How the Prius Works
        by "Michael Wendell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: New Subscriber
        by jukka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) RE: EV achilles' heel
        by "Myles Twete" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Sorry to Dan and the list
        by Dan Frederiksen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: EV CVT (Was: How the Prius Works)
        by Dan Frederiksen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: EV achilles' heel
        by bruce parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: EV achilles' heel - Trailer thoughts
        by Dan Frederiksen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) thundersky cells (was: new subscriber)
        by "Michael Wendell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: EV CVT (Was: How the Prius Works)
        by "TrotFox Greyfoot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) TS cell exchange... WAS:Re: New Subscriber
        by jukka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: EV achilles' heel
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 15) Re: How the Prius Works
        by "(-Phil-)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: How the Prius Works
        by "TrotFox Greyfoot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Doers vs talkers, was Otmar is getting rich?
        by "(-Phil-)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) RE: Question about DMV
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 19) Re: How the Prius Works
        by "(-Phil-)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) RE: Question about DMV
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 21) Re: EV achilles' heel
        by "(-Phil-)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Sorry to Dan and the list
        by "(-Phil-)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Sorry to Dan and the list
        by "(-Phil-)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: EV achilles' heel - Trailer thoughts
        by jukka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
In normal operation - no.
But if the switch fails or is not operated properly....

Cor van de Water
Systems Architect
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Private: http://www.cvandewater.com
Skype: cor_van_de_water     IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: +1 408 542 5225    VoIP: +31 20 3987567 FWD# 25925
Fax: +1 408 731 3675    eFAX: +31-87-784-1130
Second Life: www.secondlife.com/?u=3b42cb3f4ae249319edb487991c30acb