Glen,

Here is a list of the books I've been using the most:

"Build Your Own Electric Vehicle" third edition, Seth Leitman & Bob Briant

   ISBN 978-0-07-177056-9

   Chapter 5 has many useful formulas.

"Build Your Own Electric Vehicle", Bob Briant

   ISBN 0-8306-4232-3

   This is a rewrite of the first book with some additional information.

   Formulas are in chapter 6 in this book.

DIY Lithium Batteries How to Build Your Own Battery Packs", Micah Toll

   ISBN 978-0-9899067-0-8

Hope this helps,

Cliff