Dear Harold

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I wish you peace and grace as you navigate
this time in your life. I know you have many good friends in the Open Space
community and there will be many others to be alongside you.

Pax tibi, Harold.

kind regards
Amanda

Amanda Bucklow
Independent Commercial Mediator

 http://AmandaBucklow.co.uk
 +44 (0)7976 924995

 linkedin.com/in/amanda-bucklow

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.