From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: spudboy...@aol.com
Cc: everything-list@googlegroups.com <everything-list@googlegroups.com>;
meekerbr...@gmail.com <meekerbr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sun, Dec 25, 2022 5:43 am
Subject: Re: Death, science, and politics

On Sat, Dec 24, 2022  <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

>  let us have the facts, and all the facts.

You keep repeating that over and over again like a parrot as if nobody had ever
thought of doing that before while ignoring the fact that today no medication
in the history of the world has been scientifically investigated more intensely
than the Covid vaccine. Worldwide vaccine cynicism has already killed tens of
millions of people and I'm not just talking about Covid, the Taliban and
religious imbeciles like them are the only reason the polio virus has not gone
extinct,  and opposition to the MMR vaccine (measles, mumps, and rubella)
results in tens of thousands of children dying each year who need not have.
Ignorance is the most deadly disease there is, but you believe what the world
really needs is even more vaccine cynicism!

> If you are so confident, then you have zero reason to complain about an
> investigation.

I am very confident the conclusion that will be reached by Ron fucking
DeSantis's fucking Grand Jury will be whatever it is that they figure will be
most politically advantageous to the Republican death cult and will have
absolutely positively NOTHING to do with science or even with basic humanity.

> It will, thus, be a mere waste of time, like the Jan 6th Committee.

And I am also very confident that Ron fucking DeSantis's fucking Grand Jury
will be composed entirely of people like you who believe the January 6
committee was a waste of time.

> your precious Big Pharma friends

I plead guilty, call me a monster if you want but I have very friendly feelings
towards "Big Pharma" or any organization that has saved millions of lives
through brilliant scientific research.  John K Clark    See what's on my new
list at  Extropolisuyi

0