I know little of the Church fathers am not sure of Paul of Tarsus (Tent maker
for the Roman legions) was a Rabbi. But,He was for you guys, nevertheless, on
his road to Tarsus! I did learn this year that most of the bishops were the
sons of Roman senators who still inherited the manors after the Sack of Rome in
476 AD., It really expanded the Church origins for me. They made the structure
of The Church identical to the fallen empire. For me it explained a lot of
Europe's history, its religion, its class system, and so forth. Not to mention
the Eastern Empire which continued for 9 centuries before it got absorbed into
Islam. 1453 AD.
How the Fall of Constantinople in 1453 Changed History Forever
(thehistoryace.com)
If the vast, amount of scientific research is conducted by
Pagans-Atheists-Agnostics, and they generate the preponderance of the
measurable data with, (repeatable experiments) what are you going to do? I
suppose we shall wait for The Book of Revelations to finally play out, and The
Hero to return to the stage to judge the living and the dead?
Do you think the new heaven and the new earth will be from this?
​Dyson spheres: The key to resurrection and immortality? - Big Think (Be
warned, Pagan!)

To me, it sort of even looks like a Christmas Ornament, or a 70's disco ball.
if one prefers?
Remember the bumper sticker, WWJD? Promoting the idea of Jesus as a moral guide
on human relations. (What Would Jesus Do?). I always thought it would be better
in a theological fashion to change it to HWJSI, How Would Jesus Do It? The
mechanics, the physics, the mechanism. It makes (for most I suspect) Word,
Flesh. It makes it more real. Or at least less vague, less hand waving. This is
why I am such big Frank Tipler fan, (Christian) and also a fan of roboticist,
Hans Moravec. (Atheist). More recently, with Guilio Prisco (atheist and retired
physicist). There are others, many of whom are simply writers on the topic. So,
if you blame me for anything, it's cherry-picking scholars.
I could throw in Lee Smolin, sort of, but I'll see if this email passes you by,
or it garners a response.
 I do like the Dyson Spere thing (new heaven + earth). Plenty of physical room
for lots of people, either as physical humans or as restored computer proggies?
The Dyson Sphere is closer to Moravec's conception where "simulators" possibly
made from super dense neutron star material (Moravec wrote) would Rez the dead.
Tipler's Singularity is more profound emotionally, but a fantastically longer
wait! Astronomers, using microwave receivers aimed at neutron stars have noted
pasta patterns of crushed neutron star material. I wondered if somehow this
could be analogous to the human brain? Are Neutron stars conscious? Blah Blah
Blah...?

Cosmic chocolate pralines? General neutron star structure revealed (phys.org)

Happy New Year to All!Cosmologically speaking that is.