Apparently I'm not the only one who has become obsessed with the
developments in AI that have occurred in the last few weeks, Stephen
Wolfram, the man who developed Mathematica, started Wolfram Alpha, and
wrote the book A New Kind Of Science about cellular automation, has given
two very interesting interviews on the subject.  Wolfram wrote a plug-in to
connect GPT4 with Mathematica because calculation was the one thing that
GPT4 was not very good at but Mathematica is superb at it; he describes the
experience as  "poking at an alien intelligence".

GPT + Wolfram: The Future of AI is Here!
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5WZhCBRDpU>

GPT, AI, and AGI with Stephen Wolfram
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szxiPMyuMGY>

9eq