On Thu, Apr 6, 2023 at 3:49 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

*<Off-topic JC but since I been arfing about it, worth a look. *

> https://www.wired.com/story/ectogenesis-reproductive-health-abortion/
>

> *Like the Singularity approaching early, this will be a thing I am
> suspecting. *

You know Spud, to me your heart doesn't seem to be with this anti abortion
stance, I suspect you have it because Trump's zombies think it's important
and you feel that if you want to retain your credentials as a certified
right wing loon you need to take that position too. But I could be wrong,
if so you might want to ask GPT4 a few questions, such as who's gonna pay
the enormous cost of operating millions of synthetic wombs when, thanks to
right wing Republicans, unlike every other  democracy in the world the US
doesn't have universal healthcare?  And who is going to pay to feed,
shelter and educate millions of unwanted children for 18 years? And what
are you going to do in 18 years, and every year after that , when millions
of unloved and undereducated illegal aliens (as their biological mothers
would have every right to call them) try to enter the job market?  Maybe
GPT4 is smart enough to answer these questions but I am not.

it,