On Sat, May 20, 2023 at 9:25 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

*> Carroll is drawing a magical imaginary line across physical, material,
> reality.  *
>
> *He is doing Cartesian Dualism starting with pure physics.  *
> *Rene' DesCarte, Two kind of matter. *

What on earth are you talking about?!  Carroll specifically says that the
Many Worlds idea has NOTHING to do with consciousness, and for me that has
always been one of its great appeals, unlike Copenhagen Many Worlds does
not need to explain consciousness because it has nothing to do with it. If
Many Worlds was proved or disproved tomorrow nobody's idea about
consciousness would need to be changed one bit.

> *> Other physicists and scientists have opined that maybe "mind" does
> "influence" what goes on in these 3 apparent dimensions. *

Name those physicists. The Standard Model of Particle Physics and General
Relativity both completely ignore "mind", so why are the predictions they
make so amazingly good?

8eg
8gg