It is practical from an engineering standpoint. I am a follower of the late,
physics professor Gerry O'Neil, and others who have long, proposed this
technology. Having stated this, let us never forget the age we live in, for
Christ's sake! (Expression).
A Space Expert Explains Why Russia's Exploded Satellite Is Such A Huge Problem
: ScienceAlert

Failed North Korean Rocket Is Intelligence Win for Kim’s Foes - Bloomberg

I am an enthusiast, for ocean wind power based on a IEA article from October
2019.This: Offshore Wind Outlook 2019 – Analysis - IEA
IF, we choose to harvest the ocean winds, we have the promise of about 11 times
the potential energy produced by our species, during the year 2018. What's the
big drawback then? Well, basically Russia and China shutting down ocean
platforms with drone submarines. We'll need protection from that attack. Power
shutdowns could become chronic with this!
 The same with Solar Sats in Geosynchronous orbit. We'll have to make for
ourselves drone clean-up craft by the thousands, to clear up the swarms of
debris left from an attack from a hostile. All that shit flying about at fast
speeds would likely preclude any Space Program by anybody, let alone, power
sats! Lights out dirty, Иностранец, laowai!!!
Our age, out of an abundance of caution, precludes doing power sats and maybe
ocean wind arrays, because of human perversity, and I ain't talking about sex,
either.

    On Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 05:56:40 AM EDT, John Clark