Ha! Jason! Good points. Lets focus on the stated diameter of a spherical
cosmos. Topology, for the math fans. Astronomers state it at various, sizes,
mostly either 42 or 78 billion, light years. The Hubble Volume has been seen to
be at 13.7 billion light years. So what's beyond, virtual photons, heavy old
electrons, a new kingdom of physics, abandoned, Howard Johnsons and Stukey's.
What we require are vastly better telescopes set at the Kuiper Belt. Big
suckers!  Otherwise, some very bright people are just conjecturing.
Thx.

    On Friday, July 7, 2023 at 02:08:36 PM EDT, Jason Resch