How, would a dark star function? If we found one, in actuality, could we
somehow construct a fusion reactor that runs on dark energy. I used to read
that axions, a hypothetical particle was the driver of dark matter, energy,
flow? Sup?
    On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 07:02:42 PM EDT, LizR <lizj...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Very interesting!