On Mon, Aug 14, 2023 at 12:14:19AM +0200, Tomasz Rola wrote:
[...]
> Can a two years old contain me? Can he contain me if I would be
> shaping his minds from his very birth day?

I think it is still a Sunday, somewhere. For a somewhat related read,
where a struggle forms (one of a) secondary plot(s):

Peter Watts, "The Island"

https rifters.com /real/shorts.htm

This one is excellent, I must read more of this author.

--
Regards,
Tomasz Rola

** Tomasz Rola          mailto:tomasz_r...@bigfoot.com             **