What's evidence that the Moon contains significant rhenium?  A Dyson sphere is just fantasy.

Brent

On 11/18/2023 5:24 PM, 'spudboy...@aol.com' via Everything List wrote:
My only objection is why put the electrical energy into synthesizing, in micro amounts when we can, simply mine the moon or Psyche -16? Maybe when we do a Dyson Sphere around the Sun? Energy efficient so to speak.