This started with my point that we test, observer, infer, write papers, attend
conferences, discuss and write down theories, all in a classical world.
Everything we know about QM comes from observations, each of which is seeing a
result, not a superposition of results.  This is the basis of the Copenhagen
interpretation.  Do you disagree with any of that?

Brent

It seems that, on page 270 of this paper, Feynman said something about Everett
and his "universal wave-function"

https://edition-open-sources.org/media/sources/5/Sources5.pdf

s.

iyu