Le 30-déc.-06, à 17:07, 1Z a écrit :

Brent Meeker wrote:

> Everything starts with assumptions. The questions is whether they
> are correct.  A lunatic could try defining 2+2=5 as valid, but
> he will soon run into inconsistencies. That is why we reject
> 2+2=5. Ethical rules must apply to everybody as a matter of
> definition.

But who is "everybody".

Everybody who can reason ethically.

I am not sure this fair. Would you say that ethical rules does not need to be applied to mentally disabled person who just cannot reason at all? I guess you were meaning that ethical rules should be applied *by* those who can reason ethically, in which case I agree.