On 04 Mar 2010, at 06:44, Rex Allen wrote:

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

I may be absent for a period, for reason of sciatica.
Best,
Bruno

No worries! I will be a bit delayed on my response anyway. All is well!

I am back home ...because they have not enough room in the hospital. I am under the effect of a ton of "legal" drugs (offensive, addictive, expensive, etc.., but rather cool I have to say). I made impressive dreams this night.

I have to go back and forth from home to hospital, for doing exams. Which is not easy, because I cannot move my left leg. Crazy modern world. One day the dead will have to dig their own hole! But it is OK, and it makes me possible to comment the mails, from time to time.

Anyway, take all your time, Rex, there is no rush.