>I'm not kidding. I understand your concern

It's also statistically more likely if you're a male between 18-25... that's
when these sorts of brain farts are most common. It doesn't mean you're
crazy, but the most important step to understanding what you're thinking is
to understand that you're stuck in a set of thought patterns that is
different than your normal thought patterns.

You did post a testable prediction though -- that Gene Ray of Time Cube will
die today. Let's say that "today" means within 24 hours of your post.

If Gene Ray does die today, that would be reasonable evidence that you're
onto *something* here, but I would want to see three predictions like that
in a row to be sure. If he doesn't die today, would you accept that as
evidence that you have not developed superpowers of super understanding? If
Gene Ray doesn't die, the rational thing to do will be to accept your
failure and calmly move on, rather than come up with some complex reason to
rationalize it.

If you do need to talk to someone, I'm willing to talk to you via video on
Skype for 30 minutes or so. Send me an email off-list.