On 11/5/2012 9:08 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Stephen P. King

A truth exists dependent only on the One, who
creates all truth.

That is acceptable only if we allow it to have an infinite regress. I like infinite regress but we cannot have pathological regress (such as free lunches and free-floaters) and still have knowledge.

  But not on other minds:

E=mc^2  before man arrived, from the very getgo (and before),
and will remain after man.

And this depends for its truth on the belief in some future confirmation...

Truth is foreign to us.

    Some people think otherwise!

Roger Clough,rclo...@verizon.net 11/5/2012

Onward!