From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-12-20, 16:06:24
Subject: Re: Why economic inequality and environmental degradation are likelyto
improve

On 12/20/2012 7:20 AM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

I just wonder what your gonna do when they are all gone...

Live in peace? Grow food? That's the thing, we'll never know what we might
actually want to do as long as we have a society telling us what we have to do.

    Maybe we should start by not electing people that make it their mission in
life to do exactly that: tell us what we have to do. Why don't they mind their
own freaking business and let me deal with mine.

--
Onward!

Stephen