From: LizR <lizj...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Nov 12, 2013 6:49 pm
Subject: Re: Our Demon-Haunted World

On 13 November 2013 10:55,  <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

if you want us to give up the bad, dirty, power, then please provide a clean,
affordable, abundant substitute. Faster, please.

The Sun, of course. Produces millions of times more power than we need.

Trouble is the fossil fuel industry doesn't want us to use it. Given the sort
of effort ut into that that has been put into the "space race" or warfare we'd
have this sorted by next week.