On 13 Jan 2014, at 21:27, Stephen Paul King wrote:

Hi,

Someone wrote, not sure if it was Terren or Bruno:

"... from their own 1-1 points of view, they are in the UD*, and will follow the path with the greater measure. "

This looks like some form of a self-selection!?

OK. Like in the WM-duplication.

It essence, any observer having a 1p means that it will always exist in the center of maximum likelihood for its existence.

It is continued by the most probable computations going through its local current state. "current" is defined with the Dx = "xx" method, like all indexicals in the comp theory.

Am I missing something here?

I don't think so.

Bruno