Brent,

Glad you aren't criticizing my theory! Thanks! How could I have gotten that
idea I wonder?
:-)

There is only one ACTUAL world or reality which includes everything that
exists by definition. There are NO POSSIBLE worlds except the one that is
ACTUAL. It's existence falsifies all others. Of course you can imagine
other possible worlds but they aren't REALLY possible because they don't
actually exist.

You are improperly applying the logic of day to day things to reality as a
whole. It is not properly applicable. See my new topic on "Why our Fine
Tuning" for a detailed explanation of why the logic of day to day things as
expressed in linguistic syntax misleads when one attempts to apply it to
the universe as a whole.

When you understand that it is clear that a TOE doesn't have to explain why
other possibilities DON'T exist, it only has to explain why what does exist
is what ACTUALLY exists.

Edgar