Liz,

Correct. Most reality math is likely fairly simple and fairly limited.
That's why Bruno's 'comp' that assumes all math exists out there somewhere
is so extraordinarily wrong and excessive and non-parsimonious.

As for the grid cells on the GR rubber sheet model just imagine a
mass-energy content in one cell dilating it. That automatically produces a
curvature in the rubber sheet around that mass-energy consistent with the
effects of space curvature in GR.

Edgar