Bruno,

'Non-existence cannot exist', obviously refers to the existence of reality
itself, not to milk in your refrigerator! Existence must exist means
something must exist, whether it's milk or whatever. Individual things have
individual localized existences, but existence (reality) itself is
everywhere because it defines the logical space of reality by its existence.

The Axiom of Existence means there was never a nothingness out of which
somethingness (the universe) was created.

Milk is created by female mammals in case you had some doubt?
:-)

Next question: Reality IS a computational MACHINE in the general sense of
machine. Thus of course consistency applies to it.

Edgar